Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITIFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITIFUL exist?
Definitions of PITIFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - inspiring mixed contempt and pity
- adj - bad
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- Inspiring or deserving pity.
- Arousing contemptuous pity, as through ineptitude or inadequacy.
- Filled with pity or compassion.
- adj - arousing pity
There are 7 letters in PITIFUL: F I I L P T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITIFUL plus a wildcard: PITIFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITIFUL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITIFUL
- FileVincent Wade making a pitiful face.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- pitiful Cutest Paw
- Portrait Of pitiful Young Man Isolated On White Background Stock Photo ...
- posted by Irdial 802 AM
- pitiful cat by recgina on deviantART
- Poor pitiful Pug Confessions of a Pugophile
- pitiful Emoticon Stock Vector 86825992 Shutterstock
- scary pitiful kitten Flickr - Photo Sharing
- pitiful face Flickr - Photo Sharing
- pitiful MR. pitiful BIOGRAPHIE MR. pitiful ALBUM LYRICS MR. pitiful ...