Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITFALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITFALL exist?
Definitions of PITFALL in dictionaries:
- noun - an unforeseen or unexpected or surprising difficulty
- noun - a trap in the form of a concealed hole
- An unapparent source of trouble or danger; a hidden hazard: “potential pitfalls stemming from their optimistic inflation assumptions” (New York Times).
- A concealed hole in the ground that serves as a trap.
- noun - a hidden danger or difficulty
There are 7 letters in PITFALL: A F I L L P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITFALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITFALL plus a wildcard: PITFALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITFALL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITFALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.