Scrabble word: PIPELINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPELINE exist?
Definitions of PIPELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - gossip spread by spoken communication
- noun - a pipe used to transport liquids or gases
- A conduit of pipe, especially one used for the conveyance of water, gas, or petroleum products.
- A direct channel by which information is privately transmitted.
- A system through which something is conducted, especially as a means of supply: “Farther down the pipeline are three other approaches to vaccine development” (Boston Globe).
- To convey by or as if by a system of pipes.
- To lay a system of pipes through.
- verb - to convey by a line of pipe