Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIPELINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPELINE exist?
Definitions of PIPELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - gossip spread by spoken communication
- noun - a pipe used to transport liquids or gases
- A conduit of pipe, especially one used for the conveyance of water, gas, or petroleum products.
- A direct channel by which information is privately transmitted.
- A system through which something is conducted, especially as a means of supply: “Farther down the pipeline are three other approaches to vaccine development” (Boston Globe).
- To convey by or as if by a system of pipes.
- To lay a system of pipes through.
- verb - to convey by a line of pipe
There are 8 letters in PIPELINE: E E I I L N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPELINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIPELINE plus a wildcard: PIPELINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIPELINE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIPELINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.