Scrabble word: PILLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLOW exist?
Definitions of PILLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
- verb - rest on or as if on a pillow
- A cloth case, stuffed with something soft, such as down, feathers, or foam rubber, used to cushion the head, especially during sleep.
- A decorative cushion.
- The pad on which bobbin lace is made.
- To rest (one’s head) on or as if on a pillow.
- To serve as a pillow for: Grass pillowed my head.
- To rest on or as if on a pillow.
- To assume the shape of a pillow.
- verb - to rest on a pillow (a cushion for the head)