Scrabble word: PILLOW
Is PILLOW valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PILLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - a cushion to support the head of a sleeping person
- verb - rest on or as if on a pillow
- A cloth case, stuffed with something soft, such as down, feathers, or foam rubber, used to cushion the head, especially during sleep.
- A decorative cushion.
- The pad on which bobbin lace is made.
- To rest (one’s head) on or as if on a pillow.
- To serve as a pillow for: Grass pillowed my head.
- To rest on or as if on a pillow.
- To assume the shape of a pillow.
- verb - to rest on a pillow (a cushion for the head)
There are 6 letters in PILLOW: I L L O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLOW
Click to search all anagrams of PILLOW plus a wildcard: PILLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLOW
Images for PILLOW
Lookup in Wiki for PILLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.