Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILLORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLORY exist?
Definitions of PILLORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden instrument of punishment on a post with holes for the wrists and neck
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- verb - punish by putting in a pillory
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- To expose to ridicule and abuse.
- To put in a pillory as punishment.
- v - to expose to public ridicule or abuse
There are 7 letters in PILLORY: I L L O P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILLORY plus a wildcard: PILLORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLORY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILLORY
- Filepillory 9105377.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Stocks and Pillories Barrel pillory
- The pillory junction of Wine Street and the Pithay central Bristol ...
- pillory ClipArt ETC
- Filepillory Charing Cross edited.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- The Rutabaga- pillory Place Council augments restaurant smoking ban ...
- ... pillory look suspiciously similar to the one in the Tower of London
- Last modified 12 April 2013.
- Filepillory PON.JPG - Wikimedia Commons