Scrabble word: PILLORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLORY exist?
Definitions of PILLORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden instrument of punishment on a post with holes for the wrists and neck
- verb - expose to ridicule or public scorn
- verb - punish by putting in a pillory
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- To expose to ridicule and abuse.
- To put in a pillory as punishment.
- verb - to expose to public ridicule or abuse
There are 7 letters in PILLORY: I L L O P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILLORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILLORY plus a wildcard: PILLORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLORY
Images for PILLORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.