Scrabble word: PILLBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILLBOX exist?
Definitions of PILLBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - a small round woman's hat
- noun - a small case for holding pills
- noun - a small enclosed gun emplacement (usually of fortified concrete)
- A small box for pills.
- A woman’s small hat with upright sides and a flat crown.
- A low-roofed concrete emplacement for a machine gun or antitank gun.
- noun - a small box for pills
There are 7 letters in PILLBOX: B I L L O P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILLBOX plus a wildcard: PILLBOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILLBOX
Images for PILLBOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.