Scrabble word: PIGGYBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGGYBACK exist?
Definitions of PIGGYBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of carrying something piggyback
- verb - ride on someone's shoulders or back
- verb - haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars
- verb - haul by railroad car
- verb - support on the back and shoulders
- verb - bring into alignment with
- adv - on a railroad flatcar
- adv - on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip
- On the shoulders or back: ride piggyback; a piggyback ride.
- By or relating to a method of transportation in which truck trailers are carried on trains, or cars on specially designed trucks.
- The act of transporting piggyback.
There are 9 letters in PIGGYBACK: A B C G G I K P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGGYBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGGYBACK plus a wildcard: PIGGYBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGGYBACK
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIGGYBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.