Scrabble word: PIGGYBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGGYBACK exist?
Definitions of PIGGYBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of carrying something piggyback
- verb - ride on someone's shoulders or back
- verb - haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars
- verb - haul by railroad car
- verb - support on the back and shoulders
- verb - bring into alignment with
- adv - on a railroad flatcar
- adv - on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip
- On the shoulders or back: ride piggyback; a piggyback ride.
- By or relating to a method of transportation in which truck trailers are carried on trains, or cars on specially designed trucks.
- The act of transporting piggyback.