Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGGING exist?
Definitions of PIGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - domestic swine
- noun - a coarse obnoxious person
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- noun - a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- v - to bear pigs (cloven-hoofed mammals)
There are 7 letters in PIGGING: G G G I I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGGING plus a wildcard: PIGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGGING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIGGING
- Pipeline pigging Technology Ltd
- Your Pipeline pigging Products Provider For Nearly a Century
- Pipeline Bundle Services Co. Ltd. - pigging Services (Gauging ...
- ... its vast experience in pipeline pigging pipeline pigging demonstration
- pigging - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- World of pigging Products and Services
- pigging SYSTEM
- MiMis pigging Out On Pizza by these50 on deviantART
- ... pigging our experienced crews provide pigging services from routine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.