Scrabble word: PIGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGGED exist?
Definitions of PIGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - domestic swine
- noun - a coarse obnoxious person
- noun - a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- noun - a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- verb - to bear pigs (cloven-hoofed mammals)
There are 6 letters in PIGGED: D E G G I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGGED plus a wildcard: PIGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGGED
Images for PIGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.