Scrabble word: PIGEONHOLE
Is PIGEONHOLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PIGEONHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific (often simplistic) category
- noun - a small compartment
- verb - place into a small compartment
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- A small compartment or recess, as in a desk, for holding papers; a cubbyhole.
- A specific, often oversimplified category.
- The small hole or holes in a pigeon loft for nesting.
- To place or file in a small compartment or recess.
- To classify mentally; categorize.
- To put aside and ignore; shelve.
There are 10 letters in PIGEONHOLE: E E G H I L N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGEONHOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIGEONHOLE, to go: PIGEONHOLE?
Let's rearrange the letters in PIGEONHOLE and see some winning combinations
Images for PIGEONHOLE
Lookup in Wiki for PIGEONHOLE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.