Scrabble word: PIGEONHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGEONHOLE exist?
Definitions of PIGEONHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific (often simplistic) category
- noun - a small compartment
- verb - place into a small compartment
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- A small compartment or recess, as in a desk, for holding papers; a cubbyhole.
- A specific, often oversimplified category.
- The small hole or holes in a pigeon loft for nesting.
- To place or file in a small compartment or recess.
- To classify mentally; categorize.
- To put aside and ignore; shelve.