Scrabble word: PIGEONHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIGEONHOLE exist?
Definitions of PIGEONHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific (often simplistic) category
- noun - a small compartment
- verb - place into a small compartment
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- A small compartment or recess, as in a desk, for holding papers; a cubbyhole.
- A specific, often oversimplified category.
- The small hole or holes in a pigeon loft for nesting.
- To place or file in a small compartment or recess.
- To classify mentally; categorize.
- To put aside and ignore; shelve.
There are 10 letters in PIGEONHOLE: E E G H I L N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIGEONHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIGEONHOLE plus a wildcard: PIGEONHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIGEONHOLE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIGEONHOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.