Scrabble word: PICKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKING exist?
Definitions of PICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity of a crop that is harvested
- noun - the act of picking (crops or fruit or hops etc.)
- verb - select carefully from a group
- verb - look for and gather
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - provoke
- verb - remove in small bits
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - pilfer or rob
- verb - pay for something
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat intermittently
- The act of one that picks.
- Often pickings.
- A share of spoils.
- verb - to take by preference