Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PICKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKING exist?
Definitions of PICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity of a crop that is harvested
- noun - the act of picking (crops or fruit or hops etc.)
- verb - select carefully from a group
- verb - look for and gather
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - provoke
- verb - remove in small bits
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - pilfer or rob
- verb - pay for something
- verb - pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion
- verb - attack with or as if with a pickaxe of ice or rocky ground, for example
- verb - hit lightly with a picking motion
- verb - eat intermittently
- The act of one that picks.
- Often pickings.
- A share of spoils.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 7 letters in PICKING: C G I I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICKING plus a wildcard: PICKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PICKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.