Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHYLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHYLUM exist?
Definitions of PHYLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - (linguistics) a large group of languages that are historically related
- noun - (biology) the major taxonomic group of animals and plants
- A primary division of a kingdom, as of the animal kingdom, ranking next above a class in size.
- A large division of possibly genetically related families of languages or linguistic stocks.
- noun - a taxonomic division
There are 6 letters in PHYLUM: H L M P U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHYLUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHYLUM plus a wildcard: PHYLUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHYLUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHYLUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.