Scrabble word: PHOTOGRAPHIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOTOGRAPHIC exist?
Definitions of PHOTOGRAPHIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to photography or obtained by using photography
- adj - representing people or nature with the exactness and fidelity of a photograph
- Of, relating to, or consisting of photography or a photograph.
- Used in photography: a photographic lens.
- Resembling a photograph, especially representing or simulating something with great accuracy and fidelity of detail.
- Capable of forming accurate and lasting impressions: a photographic memory.
There are 12 letters in PHOTOGRAPHIC: A C G H H I O O P P R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHOTOGRAPHIC plus a wildcard: PHOTOGRAPHIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHOTOGRAPHIC
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHOTOGRAPHIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.