Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHONOGRAPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHONOGRAPH exist?
Definitions of PHONOGRAPH in dictionaries:
- noun - machine in which rotating records cause a stylus to vibrate and the vibrations are amplified acoustically or electronically
- A machine that reproduces sound by means of a stylus in contact with a grooved rotating disk.
There are 10 letters in PHONOGRAPH: A G H H N O O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHONOGRAPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHONOGRAPH plus a wildcard: PHONOGRAPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHONOGRAPH
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHONOGRAPH
- 131 Years of the Edison phonograph Paul Butlers Production Blog
- Arban on an Edison phonograph-cylinder
- Aberdeen Quest - Edison Standard phonograph
- 19th C. Victorian phonograph w original tin horn Lot 1478
- 1909 Edison phonograph GreatestCollectibles.com
- Pyle PNGTT1R Classic Horn phonograph Turntable W USB-To-PC Connection ...
- Miniature Victrola phonograph Gramophone by goldenstatephono
- Edison Gem phonograph
- english9c - The Portable phonograph
- EDISONS FIRST phonograph KRUESI PROTOTYPE (Replicas)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.