Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHOENIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOENIX exist?
Definitions of PHOENIX in dictionaries:
- noun - the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona
- noun - a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- noun - a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Tucana and Sculptor
- A bird in Egyptian mythology that lived in the desert for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes.
- A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon.
- n - a mythical bird
There are 7 letters in PHOENIX: E H I N O P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHOENIX plus a wildcard: PHOENIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHOENIX
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHOENIX
- The Flight of the phoenix
- me-n-my-perception phoenix
- 30 beautiful phoenix artworks 3d and oil paintings for inspiration ...
- Blogadventurer917 phoenix
- Dota Tutorial Icarus phoenix - Guide
- The phoenix renews her youth
- phoenix WritersCafe.org The Online Writing Community
- The phoenix was symbolic in ancient Greek Roman Egyptian and ...
- The Eternal Warriors Blog Archive phoenix
- phoenix by GENZOMAN on deviantART