Scrabble word: PHOENIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOENIX exist?
Definitions of PHOENIX in dictionaries:
- noun - the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona
- noun - a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- noun - a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Tucana and Sculptor
- A bird in Egyptian mythology that lived in the desert for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes.
- A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon.
- noun - a mythical bird
There are 7 letters in PHOENIX: E H I N O P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHOENIX plus a wildcard: PHOENIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHOENIX
Images for PHOENIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.