Scrabble word: PHOENIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHOENIX exist?
Definitions of PHOENIX in dictionaries:
- noun - the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona
- noun - a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- noun - a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix
- noun - a constellation in the southern hemisphere near Tucana and Sculptor
- A bird in Egyptian mythology that lived in the desert for 500 years and then consumed itself by fire, later to rise renewed from its ashes.
- A person or thing of unsurpassed excellence or beauty; a paragon.
- noun - a mythical bird