Scrabble word: PHLEGM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHLEGM exist?
Definitions of PHLEGM in dictionaries:
- noun - apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- noun - expectorated matter
- noun - inactivity
- Thick, sticky, stringy mucus secreted by the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, as during a cold or other respiratory infection.
- One of the four humors of ancient physiology, described as cold and moist and thought to cause sluggishness, apathy, and evenness of temper.
- Sluggishness of temperament.
- Calm self-possession; equanimity.
- noun - a thick mucus secreted in the air passages