Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHLEGM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHLEGM exist?
Definitions of PHLEGM in dictionaries:
- noun - apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- noun - expectorated matter
- noun - inactivity
- Thick, sticky, stringy mucus secreted by the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, as during a cold or other respiratory infection.
- One of the four humors of ancient physiology, described as cold and moist and thought to cause sluggishness, apathy, and evenness of temper.
- Sluggishness of temperament.
- Calm self-possession; equanimity.
- n - a thick mucus secreted in the air passages
There are 6 letters in PHLEGM: E G H L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHLEGM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHLEGM plus a wildcard: PHLEGM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHLEGM
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHLEGM
- Hom Remedies for phlegm Symptoms. Causes Cure Treatment & Diet
- Clems phlegm Display
- Filephlegm.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Maciocia Online phlegm-HEAT
- separation of the phlegm
- phlegm I coughed up Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Bloody phlegm is a very dangerous symptom that should be evaluated by ...
- phlegm in throat remedies. Image source Wikimedia commons
- phlegm by Tom Horacek
- Cause of acute bronchitis Baltimore Washington Medical Center