Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHLEGM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHLEGM exist?
Definitions of PHLEGM in dictionaries:
- noun - apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
- noun - expectorated matter
- noun - inactivity
- Thick, sticky, stringy mucus secreted by the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, as during a cold or other respiratory infection.
- One of the four humors of ancient physiology, described as cold and moist and thought to cause sluggishness, apathy, and evenness of temper.
- Sluggishness of temperament.
- Calm self-possession; equanimity.
- noun - a thick mucus secreted in the air passages
There are 6 letters in PHLEGM: E G H L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHLEGM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHLEGM plus a wildcard: PHLEGM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHLEGM
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHLEGM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.