Scrabble word: PHILISTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHILISTINE exist?
Definitions of PHILISTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- noun - a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- adj - of or relating to ancient Philistia or its culture or its people
- adj - smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- A member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century B.
- A smug, ignorant, especially middle-class person who is regarded as being indifferent or antagonistic to artistic and cultural values.
- One who lacks knowledge in a specific area.
- Of or relating to ancient Philistia.
- Often philistine.
There are 10 letters in PHILISTINE: E H I I I L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHILISTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHILISTINE plus a wildcard: PHILISTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHILISTINE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHILISTINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.