Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHENOXY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHENOXY exist?
Definitions of PHENOXY in dictionaries:
- adj - containing a radical derived from phenol
There are 7 letters in PHENOXY: E H N O P X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHENOXY plus a wildcard: PHENOXY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHENOXY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHENOXY
- Patent US4301295 - 4-phenoxy-phenoxy-alkane-carboxylic acid ...
- Image of 5-[2-chloro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]-2-nitrobenoic acid
- phenoxyacetic acid 98% Sigma-Aldrich
- phenoxy Isopropyl Amine productsIndia phenoxy Isopropyl Amine ...
- ... phenoxy]-8-quinolinyl]-14-pentanediamine-d3Tafenoquine-d3 WR 238605
- Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design CAMD
- trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]pyrazine-2-carboxylic acid AldrichCPR ...
- formulations of 6-hydroxy-3-(-4-[2-(piperidin-1-yl) ethoxy]phenoxy ...
- Chapter 4. Characteristics of Herbicides Used for Rights-of-Way
- ChemSpider 2D Image phenoxy acetone C9H10O2
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.