Scrabble word: PHANTASM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHANTASM exist?
Definitions of PHANTASM in dictionaries:
- noun - a ghostly appearing figure
- noun - something existing in perception only
- Something apparently seen but having no physical reality; a phantom or an apparition.
- An illusory mental image.
- In Platonic philosophy, objective reality as perceived and distorted by the five senses.
- noun - a creation of the imagination
There are 8 letters in PHANTASM: A A H M N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHANTASM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHANTASM plus a wildcard: PHANTASM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHANTASM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHANTASM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.