Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHALLUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHALLUS exist?
Definitions of PHALLUS in dictionaries:
- noun - genus of fungi having the cap or pileus hanging free around the stem
- noun - the male organ of copulation (`member' is a euphemism)
- The penis.
- The sexually undifferentiated tissue in an embryo that becomes the penis or clitoris.
- A representation of the penis and testes as an embodiment of generative power.
- The immature penis considered in psychoanalysis as the libidinal object of infantile sexuality in the male.
- adj - the male organ of copulation [n -NES or -NISES] : PENIAL, PENILE
There are 7 letters in PHALLUS: A H L L P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHALLUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHALLUS plus a wildcard: PHALLUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHALLUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHALLUS
- phallus impudicus
- phallus Worship And Ancient Religious Sex Customs
- Winged phallus pendant in bronze measuring
- httppenelope.uchicago.eduThayerERomanTextsPlutarchMoralia ...
- the show me game People with no social lives that listen to more ...
- macro Fungi phallus impudicus 1421
- phalluses - XNXX Adult Forum
- Author hamster 32810 71450 PM
- le fail francais The Phallic Symbols of Paris and some other photos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.