Scrabble word: PHALANX
Is PHALANX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PHALANX in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the bones of the fingers or toes
- noun - any closely ranked crowd of people
- noun - a body of troops in close array
- A compact or close-knit body of people: “formed a solid phalanx in defense of the Constitution and Protestant religion” (G.
- A formation of infantry carrying overlapping shields and long spears, developed by Philip II of Macedon and used by Alexander the Great.
- A bone of a finger or toe.
- See phalanstery (n.
- noun - a formation of infantry in ancient Greece
There are 7 letters in PHALANX: A A H L N P X
Click to search all anagrams of PHALANX plus a wildcard: PHALANX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHALANX
Images for PHALANX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.