Scrabble word: PHALANX
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHALANX exist?
Definitions of PHALANX in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the bones of the fingers or toes
- noun - any closely ranked crowd of people
- noun - a body of troops in close array
- A compact or close-knit body of people: “formed a solid phalanx in defense of the Constitution and Protestant religion” (G.
- A formation of infantry carrying overlapping shields and long spears, developed by Philip II of Macedon and used by Alexander the Great.
- A bone of a finger or toe.
- See phalanstery (n.
- noun - a formation of infantry in ancient Greece