Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEWTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEWTER exist?
Definitions of PEWTER in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various alloys of tin with small amounts of other metals (especially lead)
- Any of numerous silver-gray alloys of tin with various amounts of antimony, copper, and sometimes lead, used widely for fine kitchen utensils and tableware.
- Pewter articles considered as a group.
- n - a tin alloy
There are 6 letters in PEWTER: E E P R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEWTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEWTER plus a wildcard: PEWTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEWTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEWTER
- pewter rose jacquard sheath
- Strapless pewter Short Dress [ZXNQJGEU] - 146.50 200Shop.com
- Revere pewter - Dining Room wainscoting Benjamin Moore Revere pewter ...
- Hairpieces Hair Additions Monofilament Alan Thomas Color Chart
- USDA pewter Jewelry Box
- pewter 1911 Grips Blank Army U.S.M.C. Marine Corps
- Paris Hilton Womens Senorita - pewter Metallic
- 2012 Transition Bandit 29 Bike Reviews Comparisons Specs ...
- New Guess Ladies Handbag Reiko Totes Bag pewter Purse USA eBay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.