Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETTIFOG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETTIFOG exist?
Definitions of PETTIFOG in dictionaries:
- verb - argue over petty things
- v - to argue over trivialities
There are 8 letters in PETTIFOG: E F G I O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETTIFOG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETTIFOG plus a wildcard: PETTIFOG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETTIFOG
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PETTIFOG
- Post by laylael on Jun 30 2009 237pm
- The Red Shoot Restaurant Reviews Ringwood United Kingdom ...
- IP Draughts is here IP Draughts
- Shanghai Dazhong Hotel (Chine) voir 13 avis
- Argue Synonym
- Posted by Wild Thing at 0952 PM Comments (4)
- CatHouse Chat Posts from April 2007
- HOT DOG DAYZ December 2007
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.