Scrabble word: PESTILENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESTILENT exist?
Definitions of PESTILENT in dictionaries:
- adj - exceedingly harmful
- adj - likely to spread and cause an epidemic disease
- Tending to cause death; deadly.
- Likely to cause an epidemic disease.
- Infected or contaminated with a contagious disease.
- Morally, socially, or politically harmful; pernicious.
- Causing annoyance or disapproval.
There are 9 letters in PESTILENT: E E I L N P S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESTILENT plus a wildcard: PESTILENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESTILENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESTILENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.