Scrabble word: PESTILENCE
Is PESTILENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PESTILENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of
- A usually fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.
- An epidemic of such a disease.
- A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
There are 10 letters in PESTILENCE: C E E E I L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTILENCE
Click to search all anagrams of PESTILENCE plus a wildcard: PESTILENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESTILENCE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESTILENCE
Lookup in Wiki for PESTILENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.