Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PESSIMISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESSIMISM exist?
Definitions of PESSIMISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling that things will turn out badly
- noun - a general disposition to look on the dark side and to expect the worst in all things
- A tendency to stress the negative or unfavorable or to take the gloomiest possible view: “We have seen too much defeatism, too much pessimism, too much of a negative approach” (Margo Jones).
- The doctrine or belief that this is the worst of all possible worlds and that all things ultimately tend toward evil.
- The doctrine or belief that the evil in the world outweighs the good.
There are 9 letters in PESSIMISM: E I I M M P S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PESSIMISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESSIMISM plus a wildcard: PESSIMISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESSIMISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESSIMISM
- Francophilia Gazette 2011 January
- pessimism.jpg 19-Sep-2006 1029 280k
- pessimism is an excuse for Quote Excuse Quotes
- Rose Leslie by pessimismus on deviantART
- pessimism-the-light-at-the-end-of-a-tunnel-pessimism-murphys ...
- Non lo so Rock politica e pessimismo
- Optimism pessimism opportunism Daily funniest and most viral ...
- Peach Toadstool by princessofpessimism on deviantART
- pessimism Quotes & Sayings Pictures and Images
- pessimism on US Economy is Growing - Live Trading News
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.