Scrabble word: PERTURBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERTURBING exist?
Definitions of PERTURBING in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom
- verb - cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull
- verb - throw into great confusion or disorder
- adj - causing distress or worry or anxiety
- verb - to disturb greatly
There are 10 letters in PERTURBING: B E G I N P R R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERTURBING plus a wildcard: PERTURBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERTURBING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERTURBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.