Scrabble word: PERTURBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERTURBED exist?
Definitions of PERTURBED in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - disturb or interfere with the usual path of an electron or atom
- verb - cause a celestial body to deviate from a theoretically regular orbital motion, especially as a result of interposed or extraordinary gravitational pull
- verb - throw into great confusion or disorder
- adj - thrown into a state of agitated confusion
- verb - to disturb greatly
There are 9 letters in PERTURBED: B D E E P R R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERTURBED plus a wildcard: PERTURBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERTURBED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERTURBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.