Scrabble word: PERTURBATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERTURBATION exist?
Definitions of PERTURBATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an unhappy and worried mental state
- noun - (physics) a secondary influence on a system that causes it to deviate slightly
- noun - activity that is a malfunction, intrusion, or interruption
- noun - a disposition that is confused or nervous and upset
- noun - the act of causing disorder
- The act of perturbing.
- The state of being perturbed; agitation.
- A small change in a physical system.
- Variation in a designated orbit, as of a planet, resulting from the influence of one or more external bodies.
There are 12 letters in PERTURBATION: A B E I N O P R R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERTURBATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERTURBATION plus a wildcard: PERTURBATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERTURBATION
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERTURBATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.