Scrabble word: PERSPECTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSPECTIVE exist?
Definitions of PERSPECTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- noun - the appearance of things relative to one another as determined by their distance from the viewer
- The technique of representing three-dimensional objects and depth relationships on a two-dimensional surface.
- A view or vista.
- A mental view or outlook: “It is useful occasionally to look at the past to gain a perspective on the present” (Fabian Linden).
- The appearance of objects in depth as perceived by normal binocular vision.
- The relationship of aspects of a subject to each other and to a whole: a perspective of history; a need to view the problem in the proper perspective.
- Subjective evaluation of relative significance; a point of view: the perspective of the displaced homemaker.
- Of, relating to, seen, or represented in perspective.
There are 11 letters in PERSPECTIVE: C E E E I P P R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSPECTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERSPECTIVE plus a wildcard: PERSPECTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSPECTIVE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSPECTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.