Scrabble word: PERSEVERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSEVERATION exist?
Definitions of PERSEVERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the tendency for a memory or idea to persist or recur without any apparent stimulus for it
- noun - the act of persisting or persevering
- Uncontrollable repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.
- The tendency to continue or repeat an act or activity after the cessation of the original stimulus.
- The act or an instance of persevering; perseverance.