Scrabble word: PERSEVERATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSEVERATION exist?
Definitions of PERSEVERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the tendency for a memory or idea to persist or recur without any apparent stimulus for it
- noun - the act of persisting or persevering
- Uncontrollable repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.
- The tendency to continue or repeat an act or activity after the cessation of the original stimulus.
- The act or an instance of persevering; perseverance.
There are 13 letters in PERSEVERATION: A E E E I N O P R R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSEVERATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERSEVERATION plus a wildcard: PERSEVERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSEVERATION
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSEVERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.