Scrabble word: PERPLEXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERPLEXED exist?
Definitions of PERPLEXED in dictionaries:
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - make more complicated
- adj - full of difficulty or confusion or bewilderment
- Filled with confusion or bewilderment; puzzled.
- Full of complications or difficulty; involved.
- verb - to make mentally uncertain
There are 9 letters in PERPLEXED: D E E E L P P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERPLEXED plus a wildcard: PERPLEXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERPLEXED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERPLEXED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.