Scrabble word: PERMUTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERMUTATION exist?
Definitions of PERMUTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an event in which one thing is substituted for another
- noun - the act of changing the arrangement of a given number of elements
- noun - complete change in character or condition
- noun - act of changing the lineal order of objects in a group
- A complete change; a transformation.
- The act of altering a given set of objects in a group.
- An ordered arrangement of the elements of a set.
There are 11 letters in PERMUTATION: A E I M N O P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERMUTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERMUTATION plus a wildcard: PERMUTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERMUTATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERMUTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.