Scrabble word: PERIWINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIWINKLE exist?
Definitions of PERIWINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - chiefly trailing poisonous plants with blue flowers
- noun - commonly cultivated Old World woody herb having large pinkish to red flowers
- noun - small edible marine snail
- noun - edible marine gastropod
- Any of several small, often edible marine snails, especially of the genus Littorina, having thick, cone-shaped, whorled shells.
- The shell of any of the periwinkles.
- Any of several shrubby, trailing, evergreen plants of the genus Vinca, especially V.
- Any of several erect herbs of the genus Catharanthus, especially C.
There are 10 letters in PERIWINKLE: E E I I K L N P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIWINKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIWINKLE plus a wildcard: PERIWINKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIWINKLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIWINKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.