Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERIWIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERIWIGS exist?
Definitions of PERIWIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a wig for men that was fashionable in the 17th and 18th centuries
- n - a wig
There are 8 letters in PERIWIGS: E G I I P R S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERIWIGS plus a wildcard: PERIWIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERIWIGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERIWIGS
- ... Hosting National Geographic Photo Of The Day 2001-2009 periwigs
- Notable Restoration Costume History
- periwigs cartoons periwigs cartoon periwigs picture periwigs ...
- William Hogarth - Five Orders of periwigs Hogarth 1761
- Five Orders of periwigs - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- required they were tight fitting to accentuate the. When periwigs ...
- Wortlaut des Edict wegen Einfhrung der Wagen- und Peruquen ...
- The Five Orders of periwigs 1761
- ... the world unite You have nothing to lose but your periwigs Page 2
- G til navigasjon sk
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.