Scrabble word: PERFUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFUME exist?
Definitions of PERFUME in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- noun - a toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
- verb - fill or impregnate with an odor
- verb - apply perfume to
- A substance that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor, especially a volatile liquid distilled from flowers or prepared synthetically.
- A pleasing, agreeable scent or odor.
- verb - to fill with a fragrant odor
There are 7 letters in PERFUME: E E F M P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERFUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERFUME plus a wildcard: PERFUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERFUME
Images for PERFUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.