Scrabble word: PERFORATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFORATED exist?
Definitions of PERFORATED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation
- verb - pass into or through, often by overcoming resistance
- adj - having a hole cut through
- adj - having a number or series of holes
- Having a hole or holes, especially a row of small holes.
There are 10 letters in PERFORATED: A D E E F O P R R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERFORATED plus a wildcard: PERFORATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERFORATED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERFORATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.