Scrabble word: PEPPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPPERS exist?
Definitions of PEPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe
- noun - any of various tropical plants of the genus Capsicum bearing peppers
- noun - pungent seasoning from the berry of the common pepper plant of East India
- noun - sweet and hot varieties of fruits of plants of the genus Capsicum
- verb - add pepper to
- verb - attack and bombard with or as if with missiles
- verb - to season with pepper (a pungent condiment)
There are 7 letters in PEPPERS: E E P P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEPPERS plus a wildcard: PEPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEPPERS
Images for PEPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.