Scrabble word: PENUMBRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENUMBRA exist?
Definitions of PENUMBRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a fringe region of partial shadow around an umbra
- A partial shadow, as in an eclipse, between regions of complete shadow and complete illumination.
- The grayish outer part of a sunspot.
- An area in which something exists to a lesser or an uncertain degree: “The First Amendment has a penumbra where privacy is protected from governmental intrusion” (Joseph A.
- An outlying, surrounding region; a periphery: “Downtown Chicago and its penumbra also stand rejuvenated” (John McCormick).
- noun - a partial shadow
There are 8 letters in PENUMBRA: A B E M N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENUMBRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENUMBRA plus a wildcard: PENUMBRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENUMBRA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENUMBRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.