Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENTOXIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENTOXIDE exist?
Definitions of PENTOXIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - an oxide containing five atoms of oxygen in the molecule
- A compound having five atoms of oxygen combined with another element or radical.
There are 9 letters in PENTOXIDE: D E E I N O P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENTOXIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENTOXIDE plus a wildcard: PENTOXIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENTOXIDE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENTOXIDE
- Arsenic pentoxide - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Energizer Resources Plans More Talks in China on Madagascar Vanadium ...
- Dinitrogen Tetroxide Formula
- ... pentoxide (WF2365) - China Vanadium pentoxideVanadium pentoxide 99.9%
- Phosphorus Symbol
- Arsenic Symbol
- ... pentoxide P2O5. A vacuum is created by the combustion which draws the
- The tetrahedral structure of P 4 O 10 and P 4 S 10 .
- iodine pentoxide KMLE - ...
- Red phosphorus.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.