Scrabble word: PENSTOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENSTOCK exist?
Definitions of PENSTOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - regulator consisting of a valve or gate that controls the rate of water flow through a sluice
- noun - conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate
- A sluice or gate used to control a flow of water.
- A pipe or conduit used to carry water to a water wheel or turbine.
- noun - a conduit for conveying water to a waterwheel
There are 8 letters in PENSTOCK: C E K N O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENSTOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENSTOCK plus a wildcard: PENSTOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENSTOCK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENSTOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.