Scrabble word: PENNANT
Is PENNANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PENNANT in dictionaries:
- noun - the award given to the champion
- noun - a flag longer than it is wide (and often tapering)
- noun - a long flag
- A long, tapering, usually triangular flag, used on ships for signaling or identification.
- A flag or an emblem similar in shape to a ship’s pennant.
- A flag that symbolizes the championship of a league, especially a professional baseball league.
- The championship symbolized by such a flag.
- noun - a long, narrow flag
There are 7 letters in PENNANT: A E N N N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENNANT
Click to search all anagrams of PENNANT plus a wildcard: PENNANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENNANT
Images for PENNANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.