Scrabble word: PENNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENNANT exist?
Definitions of PENNANT in dictionaries:
- noun - the award given to the champion
- noun - a flag longer than it is wide (and often tapering)
- noun - a long flag
- A long, tapering, usually triangular flag, used on ships for signaling or identification.
- A flag or an emblem similar in shape to a ship’s pennant.
- A flag that symbolizes the championship of a league, especially a professional baseball league.
- The championship symbolized by such a flag.
- noun - a long, narrow flag