Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENEPLAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENEPLAIN exist?
Definitions of PENEPLAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a more or less level land surface representing an advanced stage of erosion undisturbed by crustal movements
- A nearly flat land surface representing an advanced stage of erosion.
There are 9 letters in PENEPLAIN: A E E I L N N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENEPLAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENEPLAIN plus a wildcard: PENEPLAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENEPLAIN
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENEPLAIN
- peneplain - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 22. peneplain Cut by Canyons Andean Slopes Peru
- Otago peneplain Geomorphology a history Te Ara ...
- Geoscience Australia photo ( fair use policy )
- Schooley peneplain as seen from Claudius Smith Den in Harriman State ...
- peneplain Flickr - Photo Sharing
- FIG. 3 Development of the Kukri peneplain Surface (c) on the Post ...
- Rapid Uplift Primarrumpf Means Primary peneplain
- Panoramio - Photo of The Sub-Cambrian peneplain Torsker
- peneplain Definition
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.