Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENDULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENDULUM exist?
Definitions of PENDULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus consisting of an object mounted so that it swings freely under the influence of gravity
- A body suspended from a fixed support so that it swings freely back and forth under the influence of gravity, commonly used to regulate various devices, especially clocks.
- Something that swings back and forth from one course, opinion, or condition to another: the pendulum of public opinion.
- adj - a type of free swinging body [n -S] : PENDULAR
There are 8 letters in PENDULUM: D E L M N P U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENDULUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENDULUM plus a wildcard: PENDULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENDULUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENDULUM
- What is a pendulum
- Newtons pendulum 12801024
- pendulum ClipArt ETC
- See also Teachers Guide to pendulum Lab
- Marwan Taher Physics Demos pendulum
- simple pendulum
- ... Envy and Contempt The Psychopaths Emotional pendulumpendulum
- Sand pendulumView Conical pendulumDongjun Product Details from ...
- pendulum made for a request. I really liked how this one turned out ...