Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PELVIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PELVIC exist?
Definitions of PELVIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the pelvis
- Of, in, near, or relating to the pelvis: a pelvic artery.
- n - a bone of the pelvis
There are 6 letters in PELVIC: C E I L P V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PELVIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PELVIC plus a wildcard: PELVIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PELVIC
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PELVIC
- Appendicular Skeleton pelvic Girdle
- pelvic Bone pelvic Bones pelvic Bone Pain pelvic Bone Pain ...
- pelvic Bone Medical Health & Disease Pictures & Images
- Clinical trials for pelvic Bones are being to conducted to find ...
- The pelvic girdle consists of the two hipbones (ossa coxae) and the ...
- Activating the pelvic Floor
- In its simplest form pelvic floordysfunction aka when something ...
- Part Female Pelvis - pelvic Floor
- pelvic bones pelvis
- Illustration of pelvic floor muscles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.