Scrabble word: PEERAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEERAGE exist?
Definitions of PEERAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the peers of a kingdom considered as a group
- The rank, title, or jurisdiction of a peer or peeress; a duchy, marquisate, county, viscountcy, or barony.
- Peers and peeresses considered as a group.
- A book listing peers, peeresses, and their families.
- noun - the rank of a nobleman
There are 7 letters in PEERAGE: A E E E G P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEERAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEERAGE plus a wildcard: PEERAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEERAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEERAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.