Scrabble word: PEDANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEDANTRY exist?
Definitions of PEDANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - an ostentatious and inappropriate display of learning
- Pedantic attention to detail or rules.
- An instance of pedantic behavior.
- The habit of mind or manner characteristic of a pedant.
- noun - ostentatious display of knowledge
There are 8 letters in PEDANTRY: A D E N P R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEDANTRY plus a wildcard: PEDANTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEDANTRY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEDANTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.