Scrabble word: PAYBACK
Is PAYBACK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PAYBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - financial return or reward (especially returns equal to the initial investment)
- noun - the act of taking revenge (harming someone in retaliation for something harmful that they have done) especially in the next life
- The return gained from or paid on an investment: “One problem with space ventures is that the up-front costs are enormous and the paybacks uncertain and far off at best” (Eric Gelman).
- The return on an investment equal to the amount invested: expect a payback within six years.
- A benefit gained as the result of a previous action.
- The act or process of paying back.
- noun - a return on an investment equal to the original capital outlay
There are 7 letters in PAYBACK: A A B C K P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYBACK
Click to search all anagrams of PAYBACK plus a wildcard: PAYBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAYBACK
Images for PAYBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.