Scrabble word: PAWNEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAWNEE exist?
Definitions of PAWNEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Pawnee nation formerly living in Nebraska and Kansas but now largely in Oklahoma
- noun - the Caddoan language spoken by the Pawnee
- A Native American people formerly inhabiting the Platte River valley in south-central Nebraska and northern Kansas, with a present-day population in north-central Oklahoma.
- A member of this people.
- The Caddoan language of the Pawnee.
- noun - one to whom something is pawned