Scrabble word: PAWNEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAWNEE exist?
Definitions of PAWNEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Pawnee nation formerly living in Nebraska and Kansas but now largely in Oklahoma
- noun - the Caddoan language spoken by the Pawnee
- A Native American people formerly inhabiting the Platte River valley in south-central Nebraska and northern Kansas, with a present-day population in north-central Oklahoma.
- A member of this people.
- The Caddoan language of the Pawnee.
- noun - one to whom something is pawned
There are 6 letters in PAWNEE: A E E N P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAWNEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAWNEE plus a wildcard: PAWNEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAWNEE
Images for PAWNEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.