Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PAVONINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAVONINE exist?
Definitions of PAVONINE in dictionaries:
- Of or resembling a peacock.
- Resembling a peacock’s tail in color, design, or iridescence.
- adj - resembling a peacock
There are 8 letters in PAVONINE: A E I N N O P V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAVONINE plus a wildcard: PAVONINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAVONINE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PAVONINE
- pavonine() ...
- ... EXTRA CORRESPONDENT RENEE BARGH WEARS pavonine...LOOKING GOOD
- pavonine trogon Gould J.
- pavonine 8 ...
- pavonine Quetzal (Pharomachrus pavoninus) A male perched on a branch.
- ... albumsab316Maahes_2010pavoninecristatusPunjabandSriLankamales.jpg
- This plate is for rapid identification purposes and represents what ...
- httpcdn1.chicisimo.comthumbsfiles201212vintage-nero-pavonine ...
- ... oiseauxx imgdessins-illustrations oiseauxbalearique pavonine.jpg
- ... comalbumsab316Maahes_2010pavonine%203WildPeacockcristatusmale.jpg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.